Our Gold & Cream 3 Tier Serving Plate was born to entertain. Whether your recipe is fancy or fun, the golden filigree adds just the right amount of elegance. Pass single servings on the Dessert Plate Set and the party is complete! We couldn't resist filling them with one of our favorite sweet treats.
These small, circular cakes are surprisingly simple to make, and so fun to personalize. We are providing the basic recipe, a blank canvas that you can take in any direction. A little bit of food coloring? Peanut butter & jelly filling? It's up to you!
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 5 1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- Whip the egg whites to a stiff peak
- Fold in the sifted dry ingredients
- Fill a pastry bag (we used parchment paper!) with the mixture
- Pipe out small circles about 1/4" high
- Let sit at room temperature about 20 minutes to form a skin
- Bake at 325°-350° about 10 minutes
Then comes the really fun part- the filling! It's a delicious decision to make...
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Pumpkin Ganache
Pop the champagne, carefully place the macaroons on this beautiful Turkish glass serving set, and get ready to gracefully accept some compliments!
Recipe by Becky Shanks