Food and art have a long history. Paul Cézanne, Norman Rockwell, Andy Warhol... the list could go on and on. So today we are using one of our tabletop products as the canvas to showcase some amazing edibles.
Winter brings forth it's own crop of delicious produce, rich in nutrients, rich in color. This salad uses some of these fresh, in-season vegetables. It's beautiful, hearty and healthy. Our Gold Patina Glass Bowl provides the most perfect backdrop, it's golden hue highlights all the deep purples, reds and oranges of the salad.
- 1 Purple Cabbage- half and slice thin
- 5-6 Carrots and 1 Parsnip- peel long flat ribbons or tagliatelle
- 4 Medium Beets- roast, peel and julienne
- 1 Bunch Parsley- chopped (reserving a 2 tablespoons for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons Parsley- rough chop
- 1/4 Red Onion- thinly slice
- 1 cup Walnuts- toasted
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- Juice from 1 Lime